Welcome to my first Life of A Blogger post! This weekly feature hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat lets us (bloggers) show a glimpse of our life behind books and blogging. This adds a more personal touch to the blog and it's nice to talk about something non-bookish once in a while. If you want to participate, head on to Novel Heartbeat and check out the upcoming topics. ^__^
This week's topic is:
As a blogger, it's a given that I spend a lot of time on the internet. And when I go online, there are websites that I just cannot NOT visit. What are those sites, you ask?
- Facebook. Chatting and connecting with friends because I don't text that much.
- Twitter. Lots of drama but lots of fun, too! I'm still shy to start conversations with Twitter peeps but I've started talking to some.
- Goodreads. This is every book lover's heaven. I also cross-post my reviews here. I blame Goodreads for my huge TBR, though.
- Pinterest. This website is highly addictive! I spend hours just looking at recipes, (although I don't cook) DIY projects (that I don't even try), and pictures related to my favorite fandoms. *coughLegolascough*
- Blogger. Of course! I don't go online without logging on my blog.
- Gmail and Yahoo. For both my blogging and personal stuffs.
- Other blogs. Take a look at my sidebar and see my favorite blogs. ^__^
That's it, folks! Those are the websites that I visit most often. And now it's your turn!