I've been tagged by Carmel from Carmel and Kyla for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Thanks so much, Carmel! Hugs! ^__^
RULES:Here are Carmel's questions:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site2. Post the award's logo on your blog3. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 new questions. (You can skip this part if you did this tag already. But still, I would love to read your answers.)
1. What book/s do you think deserves more hype?
2. What book/s do you think is overrated?
3. What is your most-read book?
=> Oh, definitely the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series! I think I've read the entire series more than twice. :)
4. What book/s would you like to be a movie?
=> By default, I don't want any book I've read to be made into a movie because sometimes the movie gets murdered by producers and directors who don't know what they're doing. But because the book-to-movie adaptations I've seen this year were all great, it will also be good to see I'll Give You the Sun (the latest addition to my favorites) on screen. And of course, I'm also looking forward to Where She Went. Keeping my fingers crossed!
5. If you will get married to a celebrity, who would it be and why?
=> Tom Hiddleston (because Loki!)
6. What's the song of your life or a song that best describes you?
7. What do you want for Christmas?
=> Is this a trick question? Haha! Books, of course!
8. Who's your childhood (celebrity) crush?
=> None. Haha! I know, I'm such a bore.
9. If you were to meet your favorite fictional character, what would you say?
=> I'd probably won't be able to speak at all. Haha! I guess I'll just give them a hug and bawl my eyes out because of all the feels they've given me.
10. Your favorite dessert?
=> Anything sweet! ^__^
And here are my questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What are your favorite book-to-movie adaptations?
- Fifty Shades of Grey - love it or hate it?
- Books that annoyed the hell out of you.
- Who are some of your favorite authors?
- Do you eat snacks or listen to music while you read?
- How's your Goodreads Reading Challenge progress so far?
- Would you rather date a rock star or a Hollywood celebrity?
- How do you handle reading slumps?
- What's your favorite aspect of blogging?