May is almost here and it's only now that I decide to join in on my first reading challenge for 2014. I signed up for tons (okay, that's an exaggeration) of challenges last year but was only able to complete a few of them, so I wasn't really sure if I wanted to join in one this year. But after I stumbled across 2014 Everything YA Reading Challenge at Books and Iced Coffee, I knew I had to join this one because I luuurve YA!
Here's the challenge details:
(taken from Books and Iced Coffee)
How long will the challenge run?
The Challenge will run from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014
Who can participate?
Anyone can participate! As long as you can provide a link to an online shelf or blog page of where you will list the books you have read
What are the rules to the challenge?
* Participants must create a shelf or a page to where they can list the books that they have read for the year.
* Book must meet any of the sub- genres of the young adult category, whether it’s paranormal, romance, drama, contemporary, horror, etc.
* Must be longer than 100 pages.
* The year of when the book was published does not matter. As long as you have read the book in 2014, it will be accepted.
* TO THOSE WHO HAVE A BLOG, feel free to post up a review of each book that you have read for the challenge and provide a link please?? I would love to read it
* All formats are acceptable (paperback, ARC, ebook, etc.)
So you want to sign up, too? Here's how:
It’s easy! Just fill out the form at the sign-up page before September 15, 2014 Feel free to grab the challenge button to easily link back to this page for any updates and announcements to the giveaways
What I like most about this reading challenge is that there's no required number of books that I have to read. Meaning I can read as much (or as less) YA books as I want. No pressure!
I've set up a page to post the books I've read for this challenge, so you can view my progress there. This challenge looks so much fun!