FAVORITE BOOKS I READ BEFORE I WAS A BLOGGER
I just started blogging in February of this year so there are a lot of books I can list here. And I'm not going to limit myself to stand-alone books because I looooove book series! So without any further ado, here are the books I loved even before I started this book blog:
- Angels and Demons (Dan Brown) - I'm not sure how many times I read this book but it doesn't fail to amaze me every single time.
- Sing Me To Sleep (Angela Morrison) - I just love this book. Made me cry buckets.
- Thirteen Reasons Why (Jay Asher) - Woot woot! One of my all-time favorites!
- Divergent (Veronica Roth) - I read this last year back to back with Insurgent and I was addicted!
- The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins) - One word: exceptional
- Vampire Academy (Richelle Mead) - Do I really need to explain this? *wink*
- Die For Me (Amy Plum) - I found this book really cool and interesting.
- Suicide Notes (Michael Thomas Ford) - Seriously quirky! ^_^
- My Sister's Keeper (Jodi Picoult) - A must-read whether you have a sister or not.
- Geek High (Piper Banks) - Made me want to go to geek school!
I could have listed more but I'm afraid the list will go on and on and on. LOL! If you noticed, six of these ten books are also included on my Top Ten list two weeks ago, Books I Recommend the Most. Because what else would you recommend but those books that you love, right?